Celotex Insulation Board
The Celotex insulation board is designed to be used in every part of your building project. The Celotex GA4000 is a rigid polyisocyanurate insulation board that is a multifaceted, superior, pitched insulation board that is easy to use and simple to install.
Suitable uses include:
- Ground floors– whether solid concrete, block and beam, or suspended timber joist, and including where underfloor heating is used.
- Timberand steel framed walls – between and across the face of studs.
- Pitched roofs– between and across the face of rafters.
- Flat roofs– in ventilated cold roof constructions, installed from inside the building.
- Other retrofit and refurbishmentprojects – lining existing timber and masonry structures to make them more thermally efficient.