Energy Saver Fairs Composite Rooflights
Energysaver composite panel GRP rooflights are innovative triple skin factory assembled insulating rooflights (FAIRs) for composite roofs.
The Brett Martin Energysaver (FAIRs) panel offers optimum diffused natural daylight and thermal performance. Delivering U-values from 1.9W/m²K down to 0.9W/m²K, Energysavers help a building achieve compliance with Part L of the Building Regulations.
The standard Energysaver has unique features as standard to provide simple, speedy installation and have a long-life expectancy of 25+ years.
- Most complete range of ‘safe’ rooflights available
- U-value of 1.9W/m2K as standard, with options down to 0.9W/m2K
- Specially developed for compatibility with composite roof panels
- Tailor-made to exact specification
- Unique Hardpak internal supports virtually eliminate sheet dishing
- Single piece fully profiled Underlap Strip as standard allows use of standard stitching screws
- Fast, simple on-site installation
- BBA Certified