Eurobond Euro Panel F5 (Wall)
Eurobond’s building and architectural product, the Eurobond Euro panel F5 system has been designed and developed as the forerunner for a total external wall solution -with added fire resistance due to its stone wool core.
The composite panel is built with a secret fix application and has modular flexibility split into 1mm increments, this allows more freedom for architectural creativity.
Standard horizontal 5mm shadow line joints can be used in addition and when combined with an EPDM gasket to create a 12mm joint – this gives the look of a wider frame around the panel.
For a different finish, use an external satin line (micro rib) S5 Finish, or a architecturally flat F5 finish.
- 600-1200mm module widths in 1mm increments
- 1100mm maximum module width for export
- 0.7mm thick external steel face, available in a range of colours from the TATA Colorcoat Prisma range as standard. TATA Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra is also available
- Europanel S5 and F5 – 100kg/m³ density stone wool Lite core
- Europanel S5 Extra / F5 Extra / G12 – 120kg/m³ density stone wool Extra core
- 0.5mm thick internal steel face, in TATA white polyester lining
- Panels less than 1.8m long can be supplied and are subject to an extra charge
- All panel lengths subject to technical verification
Eurobond panels offer a Euroclass A2-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire when tested and classified to BS EN13501-1 with standard finishes. Europanel can offer up to 3 hours fire resistance to both insulation and integrity but should be technically verified by Eurobond on a project basis, to the correct standards.