Marley Eternit Profile 6 (Big Six) Fibre Cement Profile Sheet
Corrugated fibre cement sheeting for roofing and cladding
The Profile 6 (Big Six) corrugated Fibre-Cement sheeting is a high quality and durable product used for roofing and cladding within the agricultural, industrial and storage building markets.
The Profile 6 Fibre Cement profile sheet is much denser than its semi compressed counterparts – being fully compressed, the Profile 6 Fibre cement is highly durable and better equipped to withstand wear and erosion.
Made with the Eternit 3 part colouration process, they are available in a variety of colours also available are the natural grey ‘low sheen’ and Farmscape Anthracite all to help lower aesthetic impact.
Profile 6 cement sheets have the properties to accommodate modern ventilation systems suitable for the stock in your building allowing for compliance with the latest requirements for, and to improve, animal welfare.
The Marley Eternit Profile 6 range also includes profiled rooflights – providing natural light directly into your building
- Our roofs absorb up to 25% of their weight in moisture.
- Eternit sheets remain cooler in the summer and warmer in winter.
- Acoustic damping reduces animal stress caused by noise.
- Specifically designed for British farmers and our unique climate.
- Chemical and fungal resistant –Ideal for farm settings.
Minimum Pitch 5 Degrees
Sheet Sizes: Profile 6 (Big Six)
1375mm (4ft 6”)
2900mm (9ft 6”)