Eurobond Roof Span Panel
The fire-rated Eurobond Roof span panel presents superior fire resistance, while offering efficient energy and acoustic protection.The trapezoidal roof span panel is a composite panel which is produced with a high density, non-combustable, stone wool core providing added fire resistance to fulfil fire and life safety requirements.
Providing high-grade acoustic, fire and energy solutions, when used in conjunction with a Eurobond wall panel – the eurobond Roofspan brings an eco-friendly and green, low fire risk, building material.
The eurobond roof span panel is a fire rated stone wool composite panel with trapezoidal metal outer sheet and metal liner.
The panels are 37.250.1000 profile, and can be applied to roofs with a minimum of 5 degree pitch after deflection.
- 1000mm module width
- Lengths available from 2,500mm to 14,000mm
- Trapezoidal metal outer sheet 37.250.1000 profile
- S280GD steel sheet, outside: 0.70mm / inside: 0.50 mm
- Available in TATA Prisma and TATA HPS200 Ultra finishes offering up to 40 years Confidex guarantee
- End lap available in 80mm-280mm. MCRMA recommends 150mm.
- Non-Combustible high density mineral wool core – 100kg/m³
- Stone wool core offers 0.044 W/mK thermal conductivity
- CE-marked to EN 14509
- Reaction to Fire, Euroclass A2,s1-d0 according to EN 13501-1